Covid-19 Policies for Sitters
All TBC policies regarding hygiene and clean up will be followed in addition to the following updates.
- Kid Kits are still suspended until further notice.
- Sitters must regularly take their temperature, both 24 hours before an assignment and directly prior to an assignment.
- Come prepared to ALL assignments wearing a mask and be prepared to wear it through the reservation. Sitters MUST wear masks in any public area of a building or venue.
- Wash hands frequently (including but not limited to entering assignment, before and after restroom, before and after diaper changes, and before and after meals).
- Clean and sanitize surfaces frequently.
- Sitters are strongly advised to refrain from large gatherings and are required to wear masks in public places, when they are unable to maintain a distance of 6’ from others not in their immediate household, and indoors when there are more than their immediate household members present.
- Do not share food and/or drinks with anyone.
- Let TBC know immediately upon any of the following by PHONE at (888) 407-7822:
- .First sign of any symptoms of any illness
.Exposure to anyone who is sick or has tested positive for Covid
.If you have taken a Covid test/ believe you may be positive
OPTIONAL: Send TBC Covid-19 Vaccination documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.